Down in the dumps survival kit:
- Take one day at a time. Don’t try to plan out more than a day.
- Minimize being around people who you feel judged by.
- Place any message that reminds you to relax and trust life by your head side. Read it first thing in the morning before the mind starts it’s negative talk.
- Drink water (maybe with lemon).
- Eat at least one good meal a day.
- Connect with a source of humor everyday (humor can be a real liferaft).
- Shower or bathe to remove toxic energy.
- Pay attention to the music you listen to. Only listen to those songs that make you feel good.