You are not here to build empires or leave legacies. You are here to connect with your body and breath, and then surpass it. You are here to evolve.
Your core is paramount in this process. What is your core? Your “gut” and “spine”. Your heart and brain depend on your core in order to function properly.
When you breathe better, you think better. The clarity of your breath affects the clarity of your brain.
Most of us have gut, spinal, and breathing issues. Most of us don’t know it!
Down in the dumps survival kit:
- Take one day at a time. Don’t try to plan out more than a day.
- Minimize being around people who you feel judged by.
- Place any message that reminds you to relax and trust life by your head side. Read it first thing in the morning before the mind starts it’s negative talk.
- Drink water (maybe with lemon).
- Eat at least one good meal a day.
- Connect with a source of humor everyday (humor can be a real liferaft).
- Shower or bathe to remove toxic energy.
- Pay attention to the music you listen to. Only listen to those songs that make you feel good.