Take a deep breath in and let go with a slow exhale. Begin tuning into the gravity that’s holding you in place. Take your time…
Watch how the Earth hugs you while it rotates on its axis. Tune into this power. Take it in. This magnificent globe…spinning, creating, sustaining, and recreating.
Take a deep breath in and relax. Begin giving into this powerful force. Allow it to hold you. Allow it to speak to you. Allow it to guide you.
As you give in, remember that “giving in” to this power is not “giving up” your power. Instead, you are stepping into the power.
Instead of fighting it, doubting it, running from it, or chasing it, you are simply stepping into it. You are stepping into a power that YOU ARE A PART OF.
Step into that power. Trust it. Enlighten it!
You are not here to build empires or leave legacies. You are here to connect with your body and breath, and then surpass it. You are here to evolve.
Your core is paramount in this process. What is your core? Your “gut” and “spine”. Your heart and brain depend on your core in order to function properly.
When you breathe better, you think better. The clarity of your breath affects the clarity of your brain.
Most of us have gut, spinal, and breathing issues. Most of us don’t know it!
Down in the dumps survival kit:
- Take one day at a time. Don’t try to plan out more than a day.
- Minimize being around people who you feel judged by.
- Place any message that reminds you to relax and trust life by your head side. Read it first thing in the morning before the mind starts it’s negative talk.
- Drink water (maybe with lemon).
- Eat at least one good meal a day.
- Connect with a source of humor everyday (humor can be a real liferaft).
- Shower or bathe to remove toxic energy.
- Pay attention to the music you listen to. Only listen to those songs that make you feel good.